Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

What's your zodiac sign and have you ever jumped off something and yelled "I'm flying!"?

I'm a pisces and when I was younger I jumped out of tree screaming "Mommy, I'm flying!", but that quickly turned into me screaming "Mommy, I'm dying!" Seriously.O.o I was even cheesy as kid.>.>

Anyways, I had multiple broken bones, had to go to the hospital. Ya.

Tae brought back memories when he asked me to fly to Korea. Thanks Tae.XD

BQ: What's one of the funniest answers you've seen HuuPoo give?

Well we all know Taeyoung is a cancer right?

My favourite answer HuuPoo gave was to a question that asked about the dislike between him and Taeyoung:

"He in love with that one pisces girl suspended gulp hahahaha. Oh man thats tooooooooo funny. Hes probably watching deadlest catch on the discovery channel, and watching those crabs get abused. Hes crying his eyes out, because she makes him feel the same way."

LMAO.XD Sorry Tae, but that's hilarious. That question was from a while back too, but I still remember that answer...>;) Muahaha.

• Chris
    Favorite Answer

lol ur story was a funny, but sounds really painful.

btw, being cheesy is a good thing. :o)

When I was younger, I jumped out my room window cuz I got in trouble and wanted to get away from my parents. It was pretty high up. I thought I could make it cuz I watched a lot of spiderman and batman when I was younger. Wasn't a pretty sight lol, I ended up breaking my arm, and scraped my back against the brick of my house. Fun times lol

Source(s): cancer sun pisces moon scorpio rising leo venus/mars/jupiter
  • I jumped up really high to catch a foot ball (that was already out of bounds but I was an idiot back then) and yelled "KOBE!" even though he's a basketball player. I landed on a fence on the side of my rib cage and split my shirt completely in half and I cut myself horribly. I still held on to the ball so I win.

• Bree

May Not, that's so scary :( *hugssss* You're poor Mum was probably having a panic attack.

One time when I was kid my Dad pushed me on one of those swings that go round and round. I let go and hit the tree, knocked unconscious for about half hour. I don't remember it but I've heard the story again and again.

Technically no, actually i was jumping up and down on my bed, then i use to put pillows and a blanket on a floor so when i jump i will land on floor with no pain, sadly i injurerd myself O.o! I couldnt yell im flying because i would wake up the neighbors :3!

Source(s): Cappie sun pisces rising
  • buchy

Scorpio (Venus): ok, first issues first. And what this suggests for Scorpios? Revenge!! You had the nerve to offload a Scorpio? You’re actually gonna pay for it! and of path don’t assume them to coach how plenty they’re in soreness! Sagittarius (solar/Mars): Their reaction to a wreck up is the final, as they love freedom besides! They hate any style of stress that could contain a relationship so as that they’re rather cool while it consists of a wreck up! They’re super supporters of the opinion that as quickly as a door closes, a window opens so as that they’re continuously waiting to welcome any new studies! humorous how they contradicts one yet another... i assume it may actually count on the guy :p

Awww to your story. Ouchh about the broken bones! :O

Yea, I yelled "I'm flying" when I threw those whipped cream nachos at your window. Cause I was role playing and pretending to be a nacho.... (Oh man that was really cheesy.....both the nacho and what I wrote)

No but seriously, I have no idea if I've yelled that haha.

BQ: Idk :( It's usually like if I see something I'll remember it, but randomly it's hard to remember which one.

Damnn, all of you guys have scary stories :O

you are always welcome my fellow piscean chick, btw, thats strange coz u jumped off the tree when u were little.....during this flight to korea werent u supposed to also jump off that plane and tell mommy u flying like superman or something, cmon! keep flying!! and wheres my kimchi??

BQ: huupoo once said ``ì love taeyoung so much that i would strangle a mountain ox with my own bare hands like how megan fox did to olivia wilde``

Taurus, and yes.

I used to jump off of the arms of the sofa when i was younger, and flap my arms like a chicken XD

• = D

Off the diving board. Idiot

I'm a Leo and No I don't believe I've ever done that lol.