What's your zodiac sign and have you ever jumped off something and yelled "I'm flying!"?

I'm a pisces and when I was younger I jumped out of tree screaming "Mommy, I'm flying!", but that quickly turned into me screaming "Mommy, I'm dying!" Seriously.O.o I was even cheesy as kid.>.> Anyways, I had multiple broken bones, had to go to the hospital. Ya. Tae... show more I'm a pisces and when I was younger I jumped out of tree screaming "Mommy, I'm flying!", but that quickly turned into me screaming "Mommy, I'm dying!" Seriously.O.o I was even cheesy as kid.>.>

Anyways, I had multiple broken bones, had to go to the hospital. Ya.

Tae brought back memories when he asked me to fly to Korea. Thanks Tae.XD

BQ: What's one of the funniest answers you've seen HuuPoo give?
Update: Well we all know Taeyoung is a cancer right? My favourite answer HuuPoo gave was to a question that asked about the dislike between him and Taeyoung: "He in love with that one pisces girl suspended gulp hahahaha. Oh man thats tooooooooo funny. Hes probably watching deadlest catch on the discovery channel, and... show more Well we all know Taeyoung is a cancer right?
My favourite answer HuuPoo gave was to a question that asked about the dislike between him and Taeyoung:
"He in love with that one pisces girl suspended gulp hahahaha. Oh man thats tooooooooo funny. Hes probably watching deadlest catch on the discovery channel, and watching those crabs get abused. Hes crying his eyes out, because she makes him feel the same way."

LMAO.XD Sorry Tae, but that's hilarious. That question was from a while back too, but I still remember that answer...>;) Muahaha.