German shepherd, husky or douge de bordeaux?

Me and my girlfriend are trying to decide, i love douge de bordeaux's but she loves husky and german shepherds. We already have a staff cross and a bulldog cross and i was wondering your advise. In your experiance what is calmest, safest, friendliest. Also we are in are twenties and would like to start having... show more Me and my girlfriend are trying to decide, i love douge de bordeaux's but she loves husky and german shepherds. We already have a staff cross and a bulldog cross and i was wondering your advise. In your experiance what is calmest, safest, friendliest. Also we are in are twenties and would like to start having chrildren in 8 to 10 years so what would be best for that.

I am a huge dog lover and have worked with dogs alot, i have also been bitten/ attacked 5 times, once by a jack russell and the other four times by a german shepherd (3 times by the same dog granted) and a few people i know have also been bitten by german shepherd so i am a bit skeptical of them. However they are amazing and stunning i do agree.

So what do you recomend?
Update: Just to add we have plenty of time to exercise them and we take ares to the farm were are horse's are kept and live in north wales, oposit a huge nature reserve and lake and about five mins from endless beaches.
Update 2: I have also researched all breads, i have met breeders and am clued up on living costs, health issues etc. I it is such a hard call to make, they are all such nice dogs.
Update 3: Hey thanks for all your answers just to add one more thing my staff cross is two and a half spayed ***** and she is fairly energetic realy friendly dog LOVING she is about the hight of a pit but a bit skinnyer. and my bulldog cross is part british bulldog, part american bulldog, part boxer part staff and a bit more... show more Hey thanks for all your answers just to add one more thing my staff cross is two and a half spayed ***** and she is fairly energetic realy friendly dog LOVING she is about the hight of a pit but a bit skinnyer. and my bulldog cross is part british bulldog, part american bulldog, part boxer part staff and a bit more lol ( true mutt ) shes one year old spayed ***** aswell, about the hight of the other one but she isnt to stocky as well but she is strong.