A Question for the ladies?

if a stranger came up to you on the street and asked you out on a date what would you say?

I would ask for his phone number and say I will ring him. It would give me time to think about it. I would ring the next day and give him the answer and choose somewhere safe to meet. Then again just being impetuous is exciting and you could say"Yes - lets have a coffee now" and go to the nearest coffee place. Good luck, I am envious!!

Depends. I had a guy follow me for nearly an hour before asking me out... too creepy.

I would say no

because trusting strangers is risky

i will say no because he is a stranger

Probably no unless they asked for my number to get to know me

I would slap him in the face and run away..... a stranger could be "anyone".......he may be dangerous!!

Probaly no. Get to know the girl first

• Candy

If he was normal looking I probably would, bit if there was something off about him, no.

probably not, I like to get to know a guy first :)

Definitely not.