What do you think of the names Thomas, Harry and Jack for triplets?

Hi, my friend is expected 3 baby boys :) We are British, and she and her husband like traditional British names. They/we thought of Thomas, Harry and Jack. They are wondering about peoples opinions on this. What do you think of when you hear these names? Thank you, much appreciated!

They are really nice names. However, I would like to see it as Thomas, Henry and John with the nicknames Tom, Harry and Jack or just Tom, Harry and Jack. I think Thomas is too formal for Harry and Jack, so either the other two names need a more formal first name or Thomas needs to be less formal.

• Rosie

They're lovely names! So much better than all the "Jayden", "Hunter" and "Chase" type names that people seem to be called nowadays. Thomas is on my favourite names list, and my brother is called Harry Jack. Best of Luck to your friend! :) x

I like the names:) thomas harry and jack r really cute together!!

• Jennie

I was going to name my last child Thomas Jay when I thought she was going to be a boy. I really like the name Jackson

Adorable! I love them! I love classic boy names. They're just so cute. I do prefer Henry over Harry, but they're still nice either way. Thomas is my favorite, and I love the nickname Tommy when he's little. They're great! (:

--tori paige

I like them

replace thomas with robert. everyones going to call him tom from tom and jerry. robert, harry, and jac sound cute =) good luck to them and i hope this helps.

wonderful names. congratulations to the parents.

Those are great names(:

i like them