What do you think of the names Thomas, Harry and Jack for triplets?

Hi, my friend is expected 3 baby boys :) We are British, and she and her husband like traditional British names. They/we thought of Thomas, Harry and Jack. They are wondering about peoples opinions on this. What do you think of when you hear these names? Thank you, much appreciated!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

They are really nice names. However, I would like to see it as Thomas, Henry and John with the nicknames Tom, Harry and Jack or just Tom, Harry and Jack. I think Thomas is too formal for Harry and Jack, so either the other two names need a more formal first name or Thomas needs to be less formal.

• Rosie
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

They're lovely names! So much better than all the "Jayden", "Hunter" and "Chase" type names that people seem to be called nowadays. Thomas is on my favourite names list, and my brother is called Harry Jack. Best of Luck to your friend! :) x

• 8 years ago

I like the names:) thomas harry and jack r really cute together!!

• Jennie
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

I was going to name my last child Thomas Jay when I thought she was going to be a boy. I really like the name Jackson

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Adorable! I love them! I love classic boy names. They're just so cute. I do prefer Henry over Harry, but they're still nice either way. Thomas is my favorite, and I love the nickname Tommy when he's little. They're great! (:

--tori paige

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I like them

• 8 years ago

replace thomas with robert. everyones going to call him tom from tom and jerry. robert, harry, and jac sound cute =) good luck to them and i hope this helps.

• 8 years ago

wonderful names. congratulations to the parents.

• 8 years ago

Those are great names(:

• 8 years ago

i like them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.