POLL: What was the last Michael Jackson song you sang?

You rock my world

Superfly Sister! It's found on MJ's Blood On The Dance Floor Remix Album! LOL I kept on singing this during lunch at school!

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUSMAkz6GtI

Youtube thumbnail

Michael Jackson rocks and MJ's music will live on forever!

thanks so much for posting this question...peace!

• wardah

"working day and night" from "Off The Wall" album. i love that song its so funky and nice to dance with. by the way i am right now listening to " Black or White" from "Dangerous" album

love his songs, they have such great beats and meanings

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Either For All Time or Don't Stop Til You Get Enough.

The Way You Make Me Feel

• ?

Heal the world..I love that song

• Mack

Heal the World and it does give me chills too.

'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' from the 'Bad' album in duet with Siedah Garrett.

Lady in my Life

• IMMM STARTTINNN WITHH THEE MANN IN THE MIRRORR￴ IMM ASKINNN HIMM TO CHANGE HIS WAYSSS￴ AND NOOO MESSAGE COULDVE BEEN ANYYY CLEARER￴, IF U WANNA MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE￴, TAKEE A LOOOK AT YASELF AND MAKEE A CHANGEEE, R.I.P MJ <3 IMMM STARTTINNN WITHH THEE MANN IN THE MIRRORR￴ IMM ASKINNN HIMM TO CHANGE HIS WAYSSS￴ AND NOOO MESSAGE COULDVE BEEN ANYYY CLEARER￴, IF U WANNA MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE￴, TAKEE A LOOOK AT YASELF AND MAKEE A CHANGEEE, R.I.P MJ <3