Can't get through to the AKO help desk, to set up a AKO account? Any way to make a AKO account online?

ok my recruiter told me to call the AKO help desk to set up my AKO account. I tried calling and all I could get through was the compute operator voice and after that it was all static noise. I tried several times with the same results. Is there any way I could make a AKO account online. I tried going to... show more ok my recruiter told me to call the AKO help desk to set up my AKO account. I tried calling and all I could get through was the compute operator voice and after that it was all static noise. I tried several times with the same results. Is there any way I could make a AKO account online. I tried going to us.army.mil.com but my computer says that there are harmful viruses in that website and won't let me access the website