how to join car insurances?

HI

I have one car at the moment. Which insurance is due in november 1st.

Now if i buy another car this month or next i will have to get that insured aswell.

The question i want to ask is that how can i have both cars insured under one company e-g LV.

As they will have different starting dates of insurance and different ending dates?

Also is it cheaper to have two cars with same company or different companies??

Can i have both with same company but different main drivers??

Many Thanks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favourite answer

All you have to do is call your agent, and they will add the car on at a prorated amount.. Both will still be due at the same time because of the prorated calculation. If you want another driver on the policy its possible, but depending on their driving record it can lower your insurance or make it higher.. So be careful. You usually get a discount when you add two cars on one policy..

Source(s): Licensed insurance agent
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Help yourself - you can check your quotes in internet for example here - CHEAPTOINSURE.INFO

RE How to join car insurances?

HI

I have one car at the moment. Which insurance is due in november 1st.

Now if i buy another car this month or next i will have to get that insured aswell.

The question i want to ask is that how can i have both cars insured under one company e-g LV.

As they will have different starting dates of insurance and different ending dates?

Also is it cheaper to have two cars with same company or different companies??

Can i have both with same company but different main drivers??

Many Thanks

• 6 years ago

For free insurance quotes

• 9 years ago

here in PA. all you have to do is go to your agent and they will add the 2nd car onto your policy and you pay every month at the same insurance company.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

You can always use: INSUREQUOTE.US to compare quotes and find the best option for you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.