how to protect no claim bonus?

HI

I am going to have another car. Have one at the moment.

I Just want to know how can me and my wife protect our no claim bonuses on our insurances?

In short we both can drive each others cars and but if one of us has accident,other doesnt loose his/her NCB.

Is there any way to get ourselves insured in this way??

Also at the moment im the main driver of my car and my wife the 2nd driver. But she had an accident year ago which was her fault. Do i loose my NCB aswel??

Many Thanks

• JetDoc

You're asking the wrong people here. Why not pick up a telephone and call your insurance broker/agent.

in the beginning, honey, the pharmacist isn't you, he would comprehend you as a shopper, yet he does not comprehend your physique and how it works. purely you do, it quite is the reason, in case you had any concerns approximately turning out to be to be pregnant, once you had intercourse, you ought to have used a back up approach just to make advantageous. i do no longer comprehend while you're pregnant or no longer, all i will say is that i might take a being pregnant attempt if I have been you to verify what is going on and why you're noticing variations on your physique and what's inflicting the diversities on your physique. Then persist with up including your surgeon to verify what is going on, and to be double advantageous, have a blood attempt accomplished and a urine attempt accomplished to verify while you're easily pregnant or no longer, because of fact the tests accomplished on the surgeon's place of work are extra precise. Then, you're able to have your answer and comprehend for advantageous. G??d success :-) (((hugs)))???