pea sized lump in left breast! Im so scared i might have breast cancer im only 15!?

ok so, i've had this little lump in my breast towards the left of my left nipple if you're facing me so, the lump is inbetween my left nipple and my solar plexus. I've felt it awhile ago but I didn't worry about it and I felt it a couple weeks later and it feels bigger but i dont remember. Its about pea sized, and leaving a dime sized darkspot around it, and theres a little pimple like bump right over the pea sized lump. But its not like i can pop it or anything. I'm really scared, I'm a 15 year old boy and I really afraid that I have breast cancer help!, what should I do!?

15 year old boys do not get breast cancer.

Don’t worry about it.

Source(s): I am a cancer registrar.

Pea Sized Lump In Breast

Bb Sized Lump In Breast

• lo_mcg

There has never, ever, anywhere been a case of a teenage boy having breast cancer. And if a 15 year old girl had it, her case would make news around the world.

The youngest male ever to be diagnosed with breast cancer was 24; his case is known internationally.

Nothing you describe suggests breast cancer anyway.

Talk to one of your parents about this, an/or mention it to your doctor at your next appointment so that s/he can reassure you

When u sexually become active or u reach the age of puberty, there are changes in the body which causes body to produce lot of heat. That makes a person increase fluid intake.

Moreover people become more agreesive in sports, they tend to be more outwardly mobile. All this causes high water and other fluid intake.

That is the main cause for pimples.

For get rid of pimples in 3 days -

Drink 1 glass of water 1 hour before each meal.

Restrict your water intake to 3 glasses in 24 hours.

Do not use any soap or shampoo or other chemicals on your face or else where. Bath or wash with plain water 2-3 times in a day.

A 17 year old boy started the above regimen on Monday afternoon and his pimples disappeared on wednesday morning.

To know - how to get rid of pimple marks, follow me.

Chances are that your parents have some sort of health insurance. I'd let them know what you've found and if they don't have an answer for you then ask to be taken to the doc just for a checkup. The doctor should be able to tell you in a split second if it's something to be worried about. If it is it's much better to get it checked out now before it gets worse. I'm sure it's nothing, but you should always play it safe with things like that.

YOU MUST GO TO YOUR DR ASAP. Scared or not you cant leave a lump ignored. It could be a sist or a gland, but if was a cancerous lump it will not go away and the longer ya leave it the worse situation youll find yaself in. Ya too young really to have cancer but it does happen although not that often, If it was cancerous they can just remove the lump and End of.. If its cancerous and you leave it ignored.. Well ya could be heading for trouble. Dont leave it luv be strong and brave and go Drs, tell a family member or a teacher so ya have support. Youll be finelf in. Ya too young really to have cancer but it does happen although not that often, If it was cancerous they can just remove the lump and End of.. If its cancerous and you leave it ignored.. Well ya could be heading for trouble. Dont leave it luv be strong and brave and go Drs, tell a family member or a teacher so ya have support. Youll be fine

Boys don't get Breast Cancer, start worrying about it when you are in your 50's. It is nothing more than a simple cyst. See your doctor, he can put your mind at ease in 5 minutes just by looking at it.

Source(s): Breast Cancer Survivor
  • CDZ

You sound worried, and I do not blame you. Have your parents take you to a doctor. You may have a breast gland causing you problems. Only a doctor will be able to tell you for sure, and can put your mind at ease.