Why do black people still blame white people for slavery?

Slavery was so long ago, way before any of us were born or even thought of. The civil was was over a hundred years ago so why do black people still say they hate white people because of what we did to them? White people didn't do anything to you! Our ancestors did something bad to your ancestors hundreds of... show more Slavery was so long ago, way before any of us were born or even thought of. The civil was was over a hundred years ago so why do black people still say they hate white people because of what we did to them? White people didn't do anything to you! Our ancestors did something bad to your ancestors hundreds of years ago, which is something way beyond our control, so why are you still whining about it? How many hundreds of years has to go by before you stop blaming us? I can't help what my ancestors did anymore than you can help what yours did, so how is it my fault?
Update: I just see black people on here answering questions and talking about how bad their ancestors were treated in the slave days. i have no guilt because of what my white ancestors did. Why should I have guilt for it when I didn't do anything wrong? I feel bad that they were treated that way, but I just wondered by... show more I just see black people on here answering questions and talking about how bad their ancestors were treated in the slave days. i have no guilt because of what my white ancestors did. Why should I have guilt for it when I didn't do anything wrong? I feel bad that they were treated that way, but I just wondered by some black people still feel that way. I never said that I think that every single black person felt like that, I just wanted the black people who still felt that way to answer why they still felt that way. I don't know why I have to get attacked on yahoo answers for asking a question just because black people don't like it!
Update 2: Okay Ash Veqa, white people started the war for oil? Okay, I am sure that NO black person was involved... Get over yourself and learn proper grammar and spelling! Or is that too hard for your little brain to learn? Let me guess, the white man is holding you down??
Update 3: Tazor, you're an idiot. I never said I felt guilty for what my ancestors did. If you would have read everything, then you would have seen that I said I did not feel guilty because it is not my fault. Also, I still wasn't alive in the 60's, so I had nothing to do with that either. None of you are really answering... show more Tazor, you're an idiot. I never said I felt guilty for what my ancestors did. If you would have read everything, then you would have seen that I said I did not feel guilty because it is not my fault. Also, I still wasn't alive in the 60's, so I had nothing to do with that either. None of you are really answering the question, but just bashing white people like you always do. I guess I expected too much from here.