Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

What does it mean when a guy says"You're mine"?

So I've been seeing this guy, we get along really great. I stayed the night with him at his house(it wasn't the first time either) so were laying there on his bed, he grabbed me and pulled me close to him,while pulling me he said "your'e mine" and smiled. What did he mean by that?

Oh and for all you wrong minded people we didn't do anything sexual!!

He wants you for himself!!!

Say Your Mine

It could mean a variety of things. The most obvious and basic is that he wants/enjoys sex with you and wants more. It could be nothing more than that. It could mean that he feels something more for you, but I honestly wouldn't read too much into it at this stage.

If he said it in a creepy way he's either joking or you should really brake up with him. If he said it lovingly then that means he really likes you a lot and that your important to him. Hope I helped.

Let's see... you were STAYING OVER at his house, you were on his BED.. I think he might be assuming you are ... his.... girl? Girlfriend? maybe?

Source(s): just a guess

That means he loves you and he is happy your in his arms and not another mans

That you are REAL easy and he likes it! And as long as you keep putting out like a cheap whore you will still be his.

your mine for the night.

You are his and no one else's. He basically really likes you.

He likes you :)

Maybe he meant you're his and nobody can take you away from him.

God bless :)