If another man sent fully nude photos of himself to your wife (or girlfriend) via e-mail or text?

I know a married lady who was chatting with some other men online and she got nude pictures of these men that she was chatting with, including their buttocks and genitals. Her husband saw them while she was checking her e-mail (she told her husband about it) and he threatened to kill these men who were sending these inappropriate photos to his wife. How would you feel if other men were sending nude pictures of themselves, including their genitals and/or buttocks, to your wife (or girlfriend) through e-mail or text messaging? Would you beat and/or kill these guys? Please answer honestly and read carefully. Thanks.

Some husbands (and boyfriends) can get outraged if the wife (or girlfriend) receives them unexpectedly and if the other men persist.

if some dude sent my wife them kind of photos, i'll plaster them all over the internet with his name on it, and made sure everyone he knew saw a copy or two.

lol kill? no

id say wow shes not sexually dead but it sure feels like it.

ive sent lots of pics its not bad its fun, most of the women want them cause there man just dont get it and are dead in bed, 99 times out of 100 that is why they do it, ive ended a few relationships because of that, the wife sees something better, looks back at her man and says why?? why am i with him and it goes from there. seen it lots of times and been in the middle lots of times lol

plain and simple shes gettin no action and or he aint delivering the goods.

Whether she does or doesn't do any of the things you state, is irrelevant. The simple fact that she is sending these photos is in itself distasteful behaviour. Its simple, he should dump her, she is not the sort of person he should want to build a long term relationship with.

The problem is not with the men. It's with the wife who accepts and keep such pictures.

Avoid them like the plague as it figures that if they have spare time to send pictures then they don't have jobs and cannot possibly afford to have anything to do with you. No money=no honey.

• ?

I would find out why my wife was asking for them and how many did she send of herself.she must

have to get men to send some of them.I would teach her how it feels to have her bare bottom

spanked till she cried.then have her e mail them telling them i was coming and to look for me.

My wife would never be-friend those losers in first place. Second, if it happened unexpectedly, then just delete them and have her vow never to associate with them ever again. There is no need to kill them. Are you stupid?

• He shouldn't be mad at the guys...he should be mad at his whore of a wife for soliciting those photos and chatting with men online.

I'd first have to ask why she was chatting with these types of guys and what she wrote to encourage it .

Holy Crap!!!

Do I need to be looking over my shoulder? Is this guy coming after me? Jeez... It was only some Enigmatic Wiener!!!!

YIKES! Glad New Date's cool with this! *whew*