Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

can you please give me some advice, helpful advice! :) 10 pts !!! ill help you?

over a month ago, my bf broke up with me because i cheated on him. since the night he broke up with me. we still talk every night & we also still sleep on the phone like we did when we were together. we still say i love you. etc. but were not together he said give him time. hes still confused.

i tried backing away from him like not sleeping on the phone but he seemed kinda hurt and said that im pushing him away by doing that so i started sleeping on the phone with him again. he said hes not interested in anyone. i just want him to miss me and want me back. well he said he does wanna be with me. he just didnt ask me back out yet.. im still hanging in there. he doesnt text me first anymore? i have to text him? but he always calls me at night when hes settled down we talk and go to sleep.

2nights ago we got into it cause around 1am i was texting, he said why are you texting a dude this late i said well sorry. he said its just your intentions'' i guess him thinking i was trying to get with the guy'' i said well my intentions are not that. he said before i called i was thinking about getting back with you but now youre texting a dude this late? you want me to get back with you but youre texting late? --i understand so i stopped-- we argued on and on but we made up....

last night we got into it cause he called me around 2:20am i was pissed, i was like why are you calling me so late, he said he fell asleep. i blew up thinking he was talking to some chick. i said ill call you back, he asked if i still wanted to be his friend. he said that because it seemed like i was befriending him. he said im tired of this **** we can cut all ties delete each others number and dont talk anymore. few mins later i asked if thats how he really felt. he said no but im tired of it. i said me too! we hung up and he called me this morning saying he missed me and wanted me to sleep on the phone with him. were on good terms now once again :) and i want it to STAY THIS WAY..

we dont see each other often so we cant go to a movie talk or face to face. im just trying to make things right. please help me out...

Favorite Answer

He is bein this way cause he is hurt and having a hard time trusting you, if you really wanna be with him then hang in there, don't talk/text any other guys no matter what! He wants to feel like you want him back and you want to be with him, so try your best to make him feel that way, let him know how truely sorry you are and reassure him it wil NEVER happen again. Good luck! (:

for him, being able to trust you again isn't going to be easy at all. I mean, you cheated on the poor guy... that's not cool. that being sad, maybe you should give him proof that you can be a faithful girlfriend.

let me explain...

I can tell you that there's a million dollars in your room right now, but would you believe me? absolutely not, because you know differently.

If i were to tell you, then show you the million dollars, you would then know i was telling the truth.

show him your text messages and phone calls are innocent. make your calls when he's around, and don't hide things from him.. eventually he'll come around.

i know that you probably have feelings for him and you want to have a good relationship. but i was in a relationship a while back where i loved the guy more than he loved me, even though he said that he loved me. breaking up with him was the hardest thing i had to do and we even went out a couple of times again after that, but trust me breaking up and getting it over with may be the best outcome. im now in a much happier relationship with a much better guy. if the guy is still blaming you and getting upset with you for virtually no reason, don't let him throw you around like that you deserve better.

He can't forget that you cheated on him. That's the biggest problem. somehow do your best to apologize and understand why he feels the way he does. Try not to get pissed at him because he might think everything is your fault. Be reasonable with him and tell him about the things you would like to do.

• cosner

It seems such as you like the infant. i might shop it. some adult adult males appear like they may be the suited companion and swap out to be assho*** whilst they locate out their woman is pregnant. in case you have a brilliant activity i don't see why you may not shop the infant. i'm against abortions and may be able to never kill a infant, many women sense that guilt after abortions because of the fact deep down interior they understand its so incorrect, even nonetheless human beings desire to apply keywords like "oh its in basic terms a fetus and not a infant" BS its a infant! in case you do not want it positioned it up for adoption and supply it to a kinfolk that has longed for a newborn for an exceptionally long term. do not enable a guy convince you into something you like on your heart.

You cheated on him and he wont ever fully trust you.Also there is no reason for either one of you to get mad if the person is talking to someone else.Talking to the opposite sex is normal and ok.Get over your petty jealousy.Trust me i used to get mad at my gf for talking to other dudes and it ruined my relationship.so you need to stop and if he doesnt also, then just be done with him.

ur time is over(just my opiion)............try to accept whatever is being saidto u never argue if u really wanna work out. i kno its difficult but in dese situations disputes arise from anywhere n cause u to split.........because always both hav a point to argue.....n none stops.

You cheated, he will never fully trust you again.