Can you please give me some advice, helpful advice! :) 10 pts !!! ill help you?

over a month ago, my bf broke up with me because i cheated on him. since the night he broke up with me. we still talk every night & we also still sleep on the phone like we did when we were together. we still say i love you. etc. but were not together he said give him time. hes still confused. i tried backing... show more over a month ago, my bf broke up with me because i cheated on him. since the night he broke up with me. we still talk every night & we also still sleep on the phone like we did when we were together. we still say i love you. etc. but were not together he said give him time. hes still confused.

i tried backing away from him like not sleeping on the phone but he seemed kinda hurt and said that im pushing him away by doing that so i started sleeping on the phone with him again. he said hes not interested in anyone. i just want him to miss me and want me back. well he said he does wanna be with me. he just didnt ask me back out yet.. im still hanging in there. he doesnt text me first anymore? i have to text him? but he always calls me at night when hes settled down we talk and go to sleep.

2nights ago we got into it cause around 1am i was texting, he said why are you texting a dude this late i said well sorry. he said its just your intentions'' i guess him thinking i was trying to get with the guy'' i said well my intentions are not that. he said before i called i was thinking about getting back with you but now youre texting a dude this late? you want me to get back with you but youre texting late? --i understand so i stopped-- we argued on and on but we made up....

last night we got into it cause he called me around 2:20am i was pissed, i was like why are you calling me so late, he said he fell asleep. i blew up thinking he was talking to some chick. i said ill call you back, he asked if i still wanted to be his friend. he said that because it seemed like i was befriending him. he said im tired of this **** we can cut all ties delete each others number and dont talk anymore. few mins later i asked if thats how he really felt. he said no but im tired of it. i said me too! we hung up and he called me this morning saying he missed me and wanted me to sleep on the phone with him. were on good terms now once again :) and i want it to STAY THIS WAY..

we dont see each other often so we cant go to a movie talk or face to face. im just trying to make things right. please help me out...