Recommend a good laptop cooling pad?

I have a dell inspiron 1440. When it was designed they designed it so that when you open the screen, the fan on back of the computer is blocked by the screen. Also it gets hot underneath it. I keep it on a hard plastic, to help it breathe, but it doesn't seem to help much. I want to get a Laptop cooling pad,... show more I have a dell inspiron 1440. When it was designed they designed it so that when you open the screen, the fan on back of the computer is blocked by the screen. Also it gets hot underneath it. I keep it on a hard plastic, to help it breathe, but it doesn't seem to help much. I want to get a Laptop cooling pad, but there are so many on ebay, I have no clue which one is good or bad.

My laptop is 14 inches. If anyone can recommend some that are good, I would really appreciate it.