Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Dr. Conrad Murray guilty of causing Michael Jacksons Death?

whether volunttary or involuntary, do you think he is guilty of neglecting the common sense practices that doctors have to follow to avoid the death of their patient?

• mom

Probably not. No one can save a druggie except himself and most have no desire or will to do so. He is probably guilty of liking the money a lot, because he already knew what drugs do to people and he should have run in the other direction.

Guilty as so many underlings who cater to the rich and famous for employment; they too suffer from the "The Emperor Has No Cloths Syndrome". They provide a services at a high price; knowing a simple "NO" equates to lost job and reputation. Even worst someone else in a heart beat will step up and do the job without conscience, but increase bank account.

Yes. I don't think he meant to do it, but allowing for propiphol to be used in a home setting without proper, required safeguards in place shows an extreme lack of judgment. Further, CPR on the bed, not telling ems about what drugs Jackson was on, trying to hide the vials.....clearly he knew he was breaking the law.

• ?

He dosed MJ with a drug that is not used outside of operating rooms and requires a respirator, even with MJ using countless other drugs. He is guilty. Any doctor knows better.

Naaaaaah

Let's just say the means he used to "help Michael sleep" was decidedly unorthodox and not what I would have done had I been the man's personal physician.

The man is a quack and he KNEW he was breaking his hypocratic oath and taking unecessary risks with Jackson's life. He didn't care. What he cared about was M-O-N-E-Y.

And he needs to go to J-A-I-L.

• ?

Sure.

Only the fact that he procured that "propofol", that is used ONLY in surgery and under continuous strict control, makes him guilty.

• This question is boring because it's nonpartisan. Think up something that will give me incentive to slander my opposition, or I'll ignore anything else you might ask.

He should lose his license...he didn't kill Jackson. No motive to kill your bread and butter.