Would this work out even though I'm bad at math and science?

i'm a junior in high school. my grades are all a's and a+'s with the exception of my b in chemistry and the grade i don't even want to know because it's so low in math..hahaha. i've always loved english and my favorite class right now is intro to latin&greek, but i'm even managing an... show more i'm a junior in high school.
my grades are all a's and a+'s with the exception of my b in chemistry and the grade i don't even want to know because it's so low in math..hahaha.

i've always loved english and my favorite class right now is intro to latin&greek, but i'm even managing an a+ in history which is rare for me...

i'm feel like i would be really interested in the study of human behavior and the mind, and why people act the way they do. i'm just afraid that a psychology major would be hard to pull off since i excel in english, but am horrible in math and science, and hate those classes.

i've always been interested in the arts but i don't like very technical things. would science be extremely important for a psychology major? also, what could i do with one in the future?

i'm so lost right now and don't even know if i should bother pursuing this, or something having more to do with language/the arts.
ANY information you can provide me with would be helpful.

{sorry this was lengthy}

thank you! =)