Is the Virgin Mary, the ONLY way to save the world from utter misery?

You may pray to God through Jesus to confirm this. I have another question on Yahoo answers concerning this.It is entitled : "Do you know about God's will through the Virgin Mary?" Please search for it on the Yahoo answers search engine by typing it or copy and paste it. I have been told by God... show more You may pray to God through Jesus to confirm this.
I have another question on Yahoo answers concerning this.It is entitled :
"Do you know about God's will through the Virgin Mary?" Please search for it on the Yahoo answers search engine by typing it or copy and paste it.
I have been told by God through Jesus to speak of the importance and relevance of the Virgin Mary in relation to the state and fate of the world at large.In the messages of "Our Lady of Fatima" and especially "Our Lady of Akita" the Virgin Mary says "ONLY I can help you" This reaffirms that She is the "Mediatrix of all graces" and "Co-Redemptrix" with "Christ the Redeemer" .I MEAN VERY IMPORTANTLY ,NOT EVEN JESUS CAN HELP US HERE,BECAUSE JESUS HAS GIVEN THAT JOB TO HIS MOTHER.YOU MAY EVEN CALL THE VIRGIN MARY A PART OF THE HOLY TRINITY OR A PART OF THE TRIUNE GOD CONCEPT.YOU MAY EVEN SAY SHE IS A "QUA-TRINITY" .YOU MAY EVEN SAY "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER ,AND OF THE SON ,AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AND OF THE VIRGIN MARY,AMEN.SHE MAY BE DESCRIBED AS THE FOURTH AVATAR OR FOURTH INCARNATION OF GOD.THIS ,IN MY OPINION IS NOT BLASPHEMY OR IDOLATRY OR HERESY.YOU MAY PRAY TO GOD THROUGH JESUS ABOUT THIS.