Poll: Does it ever annoy you when people thumb you down just because they want best answer?

I find it extremely childish. If im answering a question and I find something I think is better than mine i don't mind throwing them a thumbs up but to thumb everyone else down just because you want 10 points...wth. Opinions?

I don't really care the only time I give a thumbs down is if it was an answer I strongly disagree with. I don't want points either they can take my level 5 away if they want.

Maybe they think more thumbs down, the asker is less apt to choose those as best answer. I answered a question about taking a pregnancy test, and copied the info off a test box i have at home and I got 9 thumbs down, 0 thumbs up. My answer was clear, true fact, no other possible way to answer the question any better than info straight from ther box, so who knows why...trolls

consistent with threat they think of of extra beneficial thumbs down, the asker is plenty much less apt to come to a decision on those as desirable answer. I spoke lower back a query approximately taking a being pregnant attempt, and copied the information off a attempt container I truthfully have at living house and that i've got have been given been given 9 thumbs down, 0 thumbs up. My answer replaced into clean, actual fact, no diverse actual thank you to respond to the question any further suitable than suggestion at modern from ther container, so who's conscious of why...trolls

If you feel bad you can offset the thumbs down by giving all the good answers thumbs up, nothing stops you from giving multiple thumbs up for multiple good answers.

I don't really notice and I gave everybody a thumbs up and an interestingg

It';s whatever

Source(s): Go ahead and thumb me down

that's so gay

Source(s): i'm trying to get thumbs down

no, it doesn't..