Is 15 too late to start Ballet?

I'm 15 years old, and I took ballet lessons from when I was 3, but I quit when I was 11. The reason I quit was partly because I moved and it was financially a little difficult at that time, but also because I was really shy, and I was scared to start making friends all over again at school and a ballet studio.... show more I'm 15 years old, and I took ballet lessons from when I was 3, but I quit when I was 11.
The reason I quit was partly because I moved and it was financially a little difficult at that time, but also because I was really shy, and I was scared to start making friends all over again at school and a ballet studio. When I think about this reason, I feel really bad about how weak I was, and that it shows I wasn't taking ballet seriously.
Right now I'm in my high school dance team, and I'm not sure how in the world I made the auditions because I haven't danced for 4 years, and I'm probably not that good compared to the others on the team.I just wanted to try something else, and I also didn't take the auditions so seriously. I thought, I wouldn't hurt for me to at least try, so I did.
For some reason, I absolutely fell in love with dancing! I love to watch ballet the most, and my feelings towards ballet has changed completely. I never thought it was this fun, even just to watch. My sister (age 6) is also taking ballet since last year, so I decided to go to the studio there too, but it's a little hard for our family for me to also take classes because I'm the oldest of 7 kids, so I can only take one here, which is Ballet 2. I know the basics from when I was younger, so Ballet 2 fits me well right now. But whenever I go to the studio, either for my class or to take my sister there, I find many other people my age taking very high level classes, and I regret so much for quitting. I feel like I may be too old for continue ballet(?) or get really good at it....Could I have any advice if I should continue? Thank you very much;)