Battlefield 3 (PC) patch wont downlaod!!! (11-22-2011)?

I have this problem updating my Game Battleshit 3 for PC that was release yesterday November 22,2011, when i run BF3 from origin it says an update is available for the game but when i try to update it- it stays at 0.0% for hours, i tried also updating thru battlelog.battlefield.com but it directs me to the origin... show more I have this problem updating my Game Battleshit 3 for PC that was release yesterday November 22,2011, when i run BF3 from origin it says an update is available for the game but when i try to update it- it stays at 0.0% for hours, i tried also updating thru battlelog.battlefield.com but it directs me to the origin store,, i tried also "repair install" and still at 0.0% overnight...I always get the message "preparing" , "ready to download", "1 pause install"...but when I click the "Resume All" nothing happens, it goes back to preparing-ready to download again..tried to reinstall the game but still no luck at all,,,turned off my firewall and antivirus....Need HELP here please
2 answers 2