Can anyone predict my marriage, child and career? Birth details given inside?

I am divorcee girl. I got divorce before one year. I didn't matched horoscope with my ex. But later found it was actually not matching. Anyways 1) I am getting matrimonial offers from some divorcee alliances (guys) so is it right time to accept the offer? 2) Is second marriage there in my destiny. If yes,... show more I am divorcee girl. I got divorce before one year. I didn't matched horoscope with my ex. But later found it was actually not matching. Anyways
1) I am getting matrimonial offers from some divorcee alliances (guys) so is it right time to accept the offer?
2) Is second marriage there in my destiny. If yes, by what time I will get marry. How will be my second married life? Is it right time to search for appropriate match.
3) When will I have a child?
4) How will my career after second marriage. WIll there be growth in my career or will it come down?
5) my grandfather got my horoscope from one known astrologer in which it is written that my marriage will be delayed and I will get happy married life in my 30s, but about child he wrote that I will have to take extra care during pregnancy & lot of complication will be created in pregnancy and delivery will be very painful due to my health problem. And it is also written in my horoscope that I will always has to take extra care of my child and need to protect him/her always & my child may have trouble in studies and may be gap can happen in studies and has to repeat year due to failing in exam. Really? can this be true and my chart is showing something like that. Please can u predict this. If so tell me pls

Please give answer to my above question. Following is my birth details

Sex - female
DOB - 26th May 1981
Time of birth - 22.20 pm at night (as per 24 hours format)
Place of birth - Villate - Sonasan, Taluka - Prantij, Nearest city - Ahmedabad, State- Gujarat, country - India