Do you think that Conrad Murray had any buisness being found guilty of Michael Jacksons death?

Michael Jackson was ON those drugs, WAY before Murray came into the picture. I love Michael, but he portrayed himself to be a good, drug free grounded person. Well, I think looks can be deceiving. He has obviously been on those drugs for years, and when Conrad comes into the picture, its different. It's like... show more Michael Jackson was ON those drugs, WAY before Murray came into the picture. I love Michael, but he portrayed himself to be a good, drug free grounded person. Well, I think looks can be deceiving. He has obviously been on those drugs for years, and when Conrad comes into the picture, its different. It's like when you hear someone being shot and killed, and when you go and see what happened, an innocent person has the gun in thier hands. What do you think?