1994 buick century, car will run but no lights, any lights even light under hood and power locks stop working.?

1994 buick century, car will run but no lights, any lights even light under hood and power door locks stop working. after I start car and drive shut key off the next time I start it the raido goes to AM as if the battery has been disconnected and yes the radio does work. I replaced the headlight switch about a... show more 1994 buick century, car will run but no lights, any lights even light under hood and power door locks stop working. after I start car and drive shut key off the next time I start it the raido goes to AM as if the battery has been disconnected and yes the radio does work. I replaced the headlight switch about a month ago, for the second time, could that have anything to do with power door locks?
I beleve there is a bad power window switch, at times they would stop working than after opening and closing the door or banging on inside of door they would start working again. they have not worked for about two months now. The two back windows still work from the drivers switch.