Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 has been cancelled in my laptop. It requests product key to activate.?

It requests the product key to activate & it's not available with me. How can I solve this?

If you have downloaded it illegally, or got it for free from a friend, there is a chance they have caught you out and you need to purchase it. Other than that you might have just had a trial of it which only lasted a few weeks maybe a few months or whatever. You can buy a product key to activate it, there should be an option to purchase a product key when you open any office software. Hope this help :).

Source(s): Own knowledge.

Stop using MS Office and try Open Office or Libre Office. They're free and they work well. Don't give MS more money - they're rich enough. Hope this solves your problem and you can afford a few more drinks at student prices!

Source(s): Personal experience.
  • ?

i agree with the first answer ,but it may be that the seller can reinstall it