Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

POLL: Isn't it annoying when people thumb down your answers for no reason?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • nasty1
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i like getting thumbs down and end up with best answer because im sure that really makes people upset.when i answer a question i try to give the best,fullest,detailed answer i can,and if some one has given wrong information then i correct them and if they don't like it tuff.i hope i get the most thumbs down.hope this helps.

Source(s): people cant stand the truth,they hate it.
  • 8 years ago

A little bit. I will see people thumbs down me and everyone else that answered a certain question. At times I think I gave a really great answer and something that they wanted to hear yet I get a thumbs down if its not one thumbs down its more than one. I think that there is this person that hates me that is thumbing me down on every question I answer because I do get a few hate comments on here sometimes.

• sitter
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

it variety of feels that some shoppers supply each and every person the thumbs down. perchance that promises them some variety of thrill that they truly take excitement in. you do not lose a aspect for a thumbs down yet you do get a aspect for a thumbs up so it received't be worth aggravating about it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I really don't care. Thumbs up and thumbs down are no more than people deciding whether or not they like my answer, which is an opinion I really don't care about.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's annoying when people report my answers for no reason. Now I don't even allow my fans to see my Q&A because someone was reporting everything I did.

• 8 years ago

We should make it a thumbs down contest.

• 8 years ago

you do realize every answer will get a thumbs down now right?

• Kayeli
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It's annoying when people thumb up my answers for no reason.

LOL. I like how this turned out.

• 8 years ago

hello mate

• Yeah I'm probably going to get one.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.