Audiosonic model ASOVA001 battery cover questions...?

Today for Christmas, I got a camcorder. I am reading the manual and I feel so stupid that I cannot find the battery cover. It didn't tell me in the manual about where it was so I don't really know, obviously. I have found something that hasn't been labelled as anything or been labelled in the manual at... show more Today for Christmas, I got a camcorder. I am reading the manual and I feel so stupid that I cannot find the battery cover. It didn't tell me in the manual about where it was so I don't really know, obviously. I have found something that hasn't been labelled as anything or been labelled in the manual at all.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34q6w3t&...

On the thing, you may not be able to see it. It says "Open" with an arrow pointing right. I cannot open it to see whatever is inside it. Is that the battery cover? If it isn't, where the heck would it be? But if it is, how am I supposed to even open it? I would be frustrated if I found out that it requires a damn screwdriver to open every time I have to charge it up -_-
Thanks guys.
Update: Forgot to add guys. I don't even know where you're supposed to insert the SD card needed.
Ugh, I'm f***ing dumb lol. Thanks once again to whoever answers :)
Update 2: Never mind answering until I can select the best answer. After trying absolutely everything, I just thought it was easier to throw the whole thing away :) Thanks anyway.
1 answer