Poll: Do you thumb down answers...?

Do you thumb down answers: A. That are stupid/annoying... B. That you disagree with C. To make you question seem better D. Just to push the shiny button E. Because there are already so many I'm curious, but mostly bored. LQ Bonus: What's your fave my Little Pony? Mine's Princess Luna or Zecora. show more Do you thumb down answers:
A. That are stupid/annoying...
B. That you disagree with
C. To make you question seem better
D. Just to push the shiny button
E. Because there are already so many

I'm curious, but mostly bored.

LQ Bonus: What's your fave my Little Pony? Mine's Princess Luna or Zecora.
Update: Edit @ Billy Bob: I'm 21 have a degree in Horse Production and Management and am a vet tech. I've been around horses since I was little and have been riding for 11 years. Broken horses and sprained every area of my body. I suggest you grow up yourself, quit listening to that girl Justin Beiber, get a life... show more Edit @ Billy Bob:
I'm 21 have a degree in Horse Production and Management and am a vet tech. I've been around horses since I was little and have been riding for 11 years. Broken horses and sprained every area of my body. I suggest you grow up yourself, quit listening to that girl Justin Beiber, get a life and quit being a Bit*h.
Update 2: Edit: Yeah you are, but to judge someone, anyone like that is rude and uncalled for. Calling me a poser and princess playing pretend when I've woken up at 5 in the morning to spend 4 hours at the barn when it was -25 degrees outside WITHOUT WIND CHILL (no joke) to get a degree in horses PISSES ME OFF. Next... show more Edit:
Yeah you are, but to judge someone, anyone like that is rude and uncalled for. Calling me a poser and princess playing pretend when I've woken up at 5 in the morning to spend 4 hours at the barn when it was -25 degrees outside WITHOUT WIND CHILL (no joke) to get a degree in horses PISSES ME OFF. Next time I suggest you be a bit nicer and don't judge people when they've worked harder then you at horses. One day you're gonna tick off the wrong person (not me, because frankly i don't know you, don't care to know you and will NEVER meet you) and it wont end well.
Update 3: Edit @ILU: *Deep breath* How am I being shallow? People are judging me with no other knowledge about me because I ask a question about my little ponies (a show I grew up with and watch when I baby sit my neighbor's kid). It was a question that was meant to be FUN, but people like you and Bob turn it into... show more Edit @ILU:
*Deep breath* How am I being shallow? People are judging me with no other knowledge about me because I ask a question about my little ponies (a show I grew up with and watch when I baby sit my neighbor's kid). It was a question that was meant to be FUN, but people like you and Bob turn it into something more! Seeing as how YOU are the one being the @ss, I'd say you are the one who's shallow.

Thank you very much everyone else for answering nicely and contributing to the actual question. I greatly appreciate it!