What would you do in these situations and what is your zodiac sign?

I am a Taurus, just so you know.

1. It's freezing outside. You are waiting for a bus and standing next to a beggar. He asks if you have some spare change for him. Will you give it to him?

2. You are about to sit down on a bus seat. An old woman is standing next to you. There is no other bus seat left. all the other bus seats are taken. She looks a bit tired. Would you offer your seat to her?

3. You just came from work. You're exhausted and the only thing that's on your mind is your warm bed. As you are walking to the bus station you see out of the corner of your eye a man getting beat up by five guys in a dark alley. He's screaming for help. You're phone is turned off due to low battery. Will you help him?

4. You are about to visit your next door neighbor. While you're walking you see a toddler playing with his soccer ball. He drops the ball on the ground and the ball ends up in the middle of the street.

The kid follows the ball but a car is rushing with high speed towards the kid. What will you do. you have to react quickly. Will you grab the kid before it's too late?

Favorite Answer

1. Yes, I give him change, and then some. I was homeless once, and I know how it feels to be cast aside by society.

2. Of course.

3. I'll call 911, then scream REALLY LOUDLY that someone is getting beat up while I'm still standing in the street, assuming there's people around, which would figure if I'm personally off work, because I'm off pretty early. If I was, by chance, alone, then I would quietly call 911. Until then, I would look for a guy to come and help me chase the guys off. I would try and do something, anything to help.

4. I would try my hardest to grab the kid or stop the car. Then, I would scream at the kids parents' to keep a better eye on their child, or they would be attending a funeral very shorty with how "well" they watch their kid. Moments like this, though, you just can't predict what you think would happen and what you would do, mainly because a true reaction would only register if this were to happen.

Source(s): Gemini

- Yes.

- Of course.

- Oh gosh, there wouldn't be much I could do, if there were a few people around me then I would shout at them to stop it, if I were alone then perhaps not.. I don't want to end up getting hurt :/ but then I'd feel guilty.

~ Yes, I most likely would.

~ Cancer Sun

~ Cancer Moon

~ Cancer Mercury

~ Leo Venus

~ Libra Mars

~ Capricorn Rising

* Only if he asks me nicely. I hate beggars who try to intimidate you into giving you money and call you names when you do not give it to them. I've been called a million swearwords by beggars round here who look like they have just escaped from prison.

* Yes, I always offer my seat to old ladies, even when I am sat down, I will stand up and give up my seat if an old lady has nowhere to sit.

* I would only help in exceptional circumstances such as

i) the person being attacked is someone who I know

ii) the person being attacked is elderly, vulnerable or a child

I would not be much use in beating up a gang of five, but maybe I could try to calm them down. I would be putting myself under a lot of risk too even by talking to the gang. Maybe I could give them some money if they stopped or something :S

* I would try to save the kid. I nearlly got killed trying to save a cat once LOL

Source(s): Libra
  • Cotton

1. This type of thing is always done on a case by case basis. In general, if I have it and if I can see the person has a real need and is not trying to get over I'll give it to them. Sometimes I'm less understanding especially if it is a grown man asking me for money when he sees me with a child.

2.I ALWAYS offer my seat to anyone elderly or sick. ALWAYS. That is just the respectful and right thing to do. I'm able bodied, I would not be able to sit with a good conscious with an elder standing next to me.

3. No, it would not be wise for an unarmed woman to foolishly jump into a physical fight involving 6 grown men. The way that I would help would be to find someone who can call the police or a group of men willing to go and help him out. So the help would be in a indirect way.

4. Of course. This type of things happens all the time where I'm from. Also I'd be sure to give the driver a good tongue lashing. Gotta protect the kiddies...

I'm a Gemini.

Im a Pisces male

1. No

2. Yes, but put a pin on the seat.

3. Tell my grandma and her friends from age concern to stop walloping him with there handbags

4. I would push the kid out of the way and stop the car with one finger. Then wake up in hosptial not knowing my own name.

Gemini

1. no

2. yes

3. No. Call 911. Your phone always leaves enough juice for an emergency call. True story.

4. No. get in the street and wave at the driver but do not risk my life.

• ?

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Yes. I finally have a reason to cut some people up.

4. Yes I would run and grab the kid before he gets hurt!

Leo

1. No I wouldn't give him my change. Every man for himself. lol jk

2. Yes, I would offer my seat to her.

3. Yes, I would help him by going to the nearest convenience store and asking the cashier to dial 911 cause I am way too small to fight off 5 guys.

4. Yes, I would grab the kid. Hopefully, I don't get hit myself.

Source(s): I'm a cancer.

1 - Not much... But I would give him/her some change... :)

2 - Depends on what mood I am... If I'm tired, then no... If I'm mad about something, I won't care to even look at her... :/

3 - I'll yell at them till they leave them alone but I won't go near them if I see they're holding anything for a weapon...

4 - I'll try stoping the driver and make him notice the child... I woudn't grab the kid... :/

Source(s): Leo
  • Lv 5

1. I will

2. Ofcourse,I do that all the time

3. I would try to call for some help but I really couldnt help him by myself

4. Brr,I would try to

Source(s): Leo Sun Sagittarius rising