Please give me advice with this girllll! 10 pts?

Repost-This girl and I have been playing a weird *** cat and mouse game for a while now. I didnt start the games, nor am I at fault for not asking her out (my friend liked her and she's a flirt) Anyways I texted her for 4 consecutive days a week ago and I figured I'd take a leap of faith and see if she... show more Repost-This girl and I have been playing a weird *** cat and mouse game for a while now. I didnt start the games, nor am I at fault for not asking her out (my friend liked her and she's a flirt)

Anyways I texted her for 4 consecutive days a week ago and I figured I'd take a leap of faith and see if she initiates, she hasn't... It's been 7 days now :(. I dont get it, she likes me off and on, drunk texts me ad all that a h I t...Does she really just like the attention? I really like her
Thoughts?

(also she has texted me first many times and knows I like her. We're on Xmas break. We've hung out once since school)