Please give me advice with this girllll! 10 pts?

Repost-This girl and I have been playing a weird *** cat and mouse game for a while now. I didnt start the games, nor am I at fault for not asking her out (my friend liked her and she's a flirt)

Anyways I texted her for 4 consecutive days a week ago and I figured I'd take a leap of faith and see if she initiates, she hasn't... It's been 7 days now :(. I dont get it, she likes me off and on, drunk texts me ad all that a h I t...Does she really just like the attention? I really like her

Thoughts?

(also she has texted me first many times and knows I like her. We're on Xmas break. We've hung out once since school)

Favorite Answer

Yo man, hit on her, get with her. Then break up with her on Valentine's Day! LMAO! YEAH!!!

You still asked her out when you need a friend liked her... thats kinda shady. Sounds like you texted her a bit too much and she wasn't really that interested. The more you texted her, the more it came off as being clingy. Id stop texting for a week or so and pursue other girls in the mean time...give her a chance to start missing you...then shoot her a message every week or so and see if she starts to respond.

I think you already answered your own question. There are some people, men and women who just wants the attention. But then again, most of them can't make up there mind who they want to see, so they tend to keep a few hanging on the limb. They seem to not want to be serious with anyone until they feel there going to lose them. Yet they want to make sure you feel serious with them. My opinion is let her know if she can't be serious with one person, then make it a open relationship. If she see's you with someone else, then either she'll smarten up, or let you go. Kind of a gamble, but the thing is, you can't sit there and hope, or change anything unless you do something about it.

Sounds like shes a flaky attention whore. Man up dude. If you want to see what her deal is, call her. Texting girls is for children.

Also, drunk anything means nothing.

Source(s): Real Life

I think if she isn't responding she probably isnt interested. If she is only txting you while drunk she is prob looking for attention. Let her get ahold of you... I know that I'm the type of girl who wants the guy to pursue me with initiating txt.... But if I really want to talk to a guy... I'm going to txt him.

she sucks. She's an attention whore. Even if you're on break and she may be on vacation, a text takes only a few seconds.

• what u need to do is to take her out somewhere in privacy and tell her all your feelings for her

BE BRAVE..it is possible she is behaving so since she consider u as a friend ONLY..so u better propose her before anyone else do..Good luck

u wanna talk to her so text her and see whats up

Approach her campy then-Just Do It(you helped with my girl) :)

Source(s): My stupid. Ass

ask her out when shes not drunk - good luck