Spiritually speaking: Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it?

Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it? I have known a man for six years, we have only spoken on the phone, emailed and texted - virtually every day. He is a good man and has been so supportive of me that, for the first time in my life, I feel emotionally secure having as a friend. I... show more Do you believe in love at first sight? Have you ever experienced it? I have known a man for six years, we have only spoken on the phone, emailed and texted - virtually every day. He is a good man and has been so supportive of me that, for the first time in my life, I feel emotionally secure having as a friend. I met him for the first time today - and, for me, it was love at first sight. Do you believe that? Or am I experiencing something else? Do you believe in love at first sight? Has it ever happened to you? I'm an Atheist and he is a Theist but that isn't a problem. Opinions/experiences please?