Non-drowsy motion sickness medication?

I only get car sick if I read. I'm going on a long trip soon & would like to read in the car to pass the time. I need something that won't make me drowsy, but will help with dizziness/nausea. Gravol usually makes me sleepy, as does Benadryl. Any other suggestions?

Although the effects of ginger on humans haven’t been studied extensively, it does appear that ginger may help to reduce both nausea and vomiting which is great for people that suffer from motion sickness.

While we let the scientists continue to debate exactly how ginger can provide such great benefits, why don’t go and see for yourself if ginger can help you.

Ginger Forms and Dosage: Fresh, Pickled, Teas, Capsules, Tablets, Candied, Oils & Juice

http://www.motionsickness.net/not-ginger-as-a-moti...

Non Drowsy Motion Sickness

HI

Don't read, that is the main culprit, eating ginger candy can help.

There is a product that is a wrist band. I think they are called Sea bands. They work really well.