Girl Alto (low voice) songs to sing?

Hey so I have a youtube and haven't posted a singing video in a while. Im a low(ish) girl alto but i can go pretty high (in my chest, i dont really like to sing falsetto) I need some ideas of what songs to sing. Im up for almost anything. :)
Thanks!:)
Update: FalconL, Alto is actually not a term. Its a person with a certain range. In choirs there are usually 3-4 groups: Bass's - Which are usually guys that sing really low. Usually the tenors' harmony Tenors - Guys that sing the regular low part. Altos - Girls that sing middle high, to middle low parts. not... show more FalconL,
Alto is actually not a term. Its a person with a certain range. In choirs there are usually 3-4 groups: Bass's - Which are usually guys that sing really low. Usually the tenors' harmony
Tenors - Guys that sing the regular low part.
Altos - Girls that sing middle high, to middle low parts. not really sure how to explain it so ill just say altos sing a little lower than sopranos. (There may be a few boy altos whose voices havent lowered yet)
Sopranos - Usually girls that sing pretty high. (not like opera but high)
Falsetto - Im not really sure how to say it. Its when you sing softly.
In your chest - Not exactly sure what the term for this is but it is the opposite of falsetto. Its usually louder.

Hope this helps! I tried my best to explain them :)
Update 2: oh sorry falsetto and in your chest are not any of the 3-4 groups.