Sex life with my Wife has fallen of a cliff...what can I do?

My Wife and I have had sex ONE time in the past 8 months (last 4 months of pregnancy, first 4 months with child). I'm aware that the pregnancy/child has a little to do with it, but this just doesn't seem normal. I had a child several years ago with a different woman, and she was horny through the whole... show more My Wife and I have had sex ONE time in the past 8 months (last 4 months of pregnancy, first 4 months with child). I'm aware that the pregnancy/child has a little to do with it, but this just doesn't seem normal.

I had a child several years ago with a different woman, and she was horny through the whole pregnancy and was back at it one week after giving vaginal birth. My Wife had a c-section, her scar is tiny, and she went back to her normal weight of 110lbs almost INSTANTLY, so I don't think it's an issue with her feeling unattractive.

I'm making fewer and fewer advances towards her because I know 10 out of 10 times, I am going to get rejected. After awhile you just give up. I still try on occasion, but she just makes me feel like I'm a perv for wanting my Wife.

Here's some things that worry me or don't seem normal:

1) I can't TOUCH her anywhere near a sexual zone. Period. I used to sleep with my hand on her boob (it relaxes me). Haven't been able to do that in around a year.

2) Sex started to decline before the pregnancy, but it was a normal decline (1-3 times a week). Now it's completely fallen off a cliff.

3) She did cheat on me as recently as a couple years ago. I'm worried that might happen again.

4) We moved to her hometown in Michigan. (I'm from Kentucky). I'm worried she may meet someone up here. She goes out to her friends house quite a bit. (She offers for me to go sometimes, but I usually turn her down)

5) We had an argument last year, and I brought up the sex situation (it was starting to decline) and I asked her why. She said it was boring. Which cut me quite a bit. The weird thing is, I've always felt SHE was the boring one. Very vanilla sex. (3-4 positions, not much interesting foreplay, not into kinky stuff or porno, no head in at least 2 years.) I did get her into public sex a little bit, but we got away from that. She did say after this argument that she didn't mean it, but I don't buy that at all.

Reasons why I feel she may be less attracted to me:
1) When we met I was in the Army Reserves, had a nice job, and in a rock band. Now I am out of the Army, haven't had a good job, and no rock band. (I feel like these are superficial things, but to women, maybe they have to have them)

2) When we met, I was a fit 180 lbs. I now weigh 220. I've asked her if the weight is a problem and she denies it. Says she likes my butt. Still, I have to wonder.

3) I was in an accident with a drunk driver in 2008. My back has been terrible ever since. I still give it 100% in bed, but I just don't have the energy I used to. I'm 30 and my back is worse than a 60 year old's. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who are worse, but I'm not at the level I was.