Flushing transmission fluid in 1996 saab 900?

I would like to get rid of the water that entered into the gearbox. 6 times of drain and refill could not help, there is some of water still remain and one of the effects I notice is after driving from start the changing the speed from 2 to 3 had a jerk and the "check gearbox" light up then the engine... show more I would like to get rid of the water that entered into the gearbox. 6 times of drain and refill could not help, there is some of water still remain and one of the effects I notice is after driving from start the changing the speed from 2 to 3 had a jerk and the "check gearbox" light up then the engine lost power if this occurs I must restart engine and the "check gearbox" will go off and can drive normally.
I guess inside the gearbox(each gear) is still in good condition, but as I explain the water is the problem. And as I know(from someone) by flushing of transmission fluid can help. Would you please explain how to do this in my 1996 saab 900(ie. jumping or connecting hose or pipe).
Thank you very much.