Is Macedonia considered to be Greek? And are Macedonians considered Greek?

I have been reading certain debate style arguments all over the internet some saying Macedonia/ns are Greek and others saying absolutely not. Are they Greek or not? What do Macedonian people believe? If they are considered not Greek at all do they find being called Greek offensive or is it more something that... show more I have been reading certain debate style arguments all over the internet some saying Macedonia/ns are Greek and others saying absolutely not.

Are they Greek or not? What do Macedonian people believe? If they are considered not Greek at all do they find being called Greek offensive or is it more something that they laugh at the statement's stupidity?
Update: Gaia: I'm fairly sure most of your questions could easily have been solved by reading a book of some sort. So how about reading some books of your own before telling me to do it? I had read up but since there seemed to be so much debate going on I was curious as to what the truth was.
Update 2: Michel: That is all well and good other than the fact that Germany and the US have states not provinces.States and provinces have different roles politically. State governments are more independent than the governments of provinces. Powers, rights and privileges of the government also differs.
Update 3: ΦΡΙΕΤ ΤΣΙΚΕΝ: I would have taken your answer very seriously except for the fact my 12 year old cousin could probably beat you by a mile on a spelling test. It kind of decreases the respectability of your answer when you write like a 12 year old on a mobile phone. Yes there are many Greeks here in South Australia... show more ΦΡΙΕΤ ΤΣΙΚΕΝ: I would have taken your answer very seriously except for the fact my 12 year old cousin could probably beat you by a mile on a spelling test. It kind of decreases the respectability of your answer when you write like a 12 year old on a mobile phone. Yes there are many Greeks here in South Australia but that doesn't mean I know any (at least not well enough) that I can just straight out ask. I'm sure dozens of your question could have easily been answered by picking up a book so before telling me to pick one up when I read up (but met confusion due to differing opinions and sources) on this pick up a book yourself and learn to write like your age not like a 12 year school kid.