do you think the US will invade North Korea soon?

80% of my AIT platoon got sent to South Korea. and most of the platoon behind us did too.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • John U
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favourite answer

Every Branch at DA has to put 7 people on orders for Korea in order for 1 to go. You folks just got lucky because coming straight out of training with an open contract, you pretty much don't have any options other than to go.

Pretty sneaky way to fill the quotas right?

The longer you stay in the more you will see people that come down on orders for Korea come up with fifty five hundred excuses not to go, sign a Bar and a Dec to get out before taking the assigment.

So no, this is no way an indication we are going to invade North Korea.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • egge
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

No not without Korea making the first flow which may be that's totally last, could North Korea quickly attack the united statesor any of that's allies that could want to offer them reason to invade and dismantle the regime. yet anytime the united statesstrikes first the international many times receives disappointed and calls it conflict mongering, so in actuality the west will in user-friendly words be passive till North does something. however the individuals have made it very sparkling that aggression from the north will bring about it being the only good conflict on the Korean peninsula.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Uh...Korea has the highest priority for manning other than for deploying units. It has been this way since I have been in the Army for the last 23 years. And Korea is only a 1 year tour which means high turnover. So your AIT class simply graduated at a time when Korea was experiencing a high turn over.

Don't read into it. We only have 30,000 some people in Korea. When you start seeing heavy units from the state deploying over there and increases in size from 30,000 to 300,000 then get worried.

• 8 years ago

So because about 30 people go to south korea, you think we are going to war? oh lord...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Not soon and unless North Korea makes the first move, not ever.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No probably not I could see Iran though all these wars are set up to promote propaganda for a World Government to take place. Have you ever heard of the elite globalists well look them up then you might understand that really richest of the rich are indeed evil and scum 90% of them.

• 8 years ago

I know the US gives the impression to the world that it wants to invade all countries and steal their wealth. But in the case of North Korea they will be scared off due to the nuclear weapons.

• 8 years ago

North korea will collapse very soon

i mean do you really think they will treat a fat little snob with no military Experience like they did they're "great leader" and his father

• 8 years ago

No. the USA only picks fights with weak unarmed countries

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.