I have been prescribed zoloft for my anxiety and panic attacks , but i feel to scared to take it?

I once took a lexapro tablet (before my anxiety/panic attacks were existent) and i felt really weird, it was only a 20mg tablet but i was spaced out and paranoid the whole day. I even had to come home from work. My doc has prescribed me 50mg zoloft to take daily.. I am 157cms tall and 58 kgs and female. Is... show more I once took a lexapro tablet (before my anxiety/panic attacks were existent) and i felt really weird, it was only a 20mg tablet but i was spaced out and paranoid the whole day. I even had to come home from work.

My doc has prescribed me 50mg zoloft to take daily.. I am 157cms tall and 58 kgs and female.
Is this a high dosage? Today is my first day taking it and I would like to know what to expect.

Its annoying feeling anxious about something that should be helping my anxiety!!