Are White German Shepherds good family dogs?

My dog just recently died and we are looking for a new dog. I love white german shepherds and have heard they are good for families because they are protective, loyal, loving, etc.... But my mom is skeptical when it comes to big dogs. She is afraid that it might end up attacking family, friends, or neighbors while... show more My dog just recently died and we are looking for a new dog. I love white german shepherds and have heard they are good for families because they are protective, loyal, loving, etc.... But my mom is skeptical when it comes to big dogs. She is afraid that it might end up attacking family, friends, or neighbors while trying to protect us or just because it will be aggressive. I have done some research and I personally think that white german shepherds are great dogs. I also found an awesome breeder close to us that does a personality test and figures out which of their puppies will be best for you and your family. I think with all the research and the good breeder we will end up with a really nice puppy. I guess my mom just needs some conformation from somebody else (other than me) that a white german shepherd is a good dog.
20 answers 20