When will white people grow some balls?

Hey everybody, I'm white! I'm sick of apologizing for that. Unfortunately I'm the only person I know who is. When are the rest of you going to grow some balls and stop living in fear of being called a racist? Stick up for yourself! Tell the world how you feel - END AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL... show more Hey everybody, I'm white! I'm sick of apologizing for that. Unfortunately I'm the only person I know who is. When are the rest of you going to grow some balls and stop living in fear of being called a racist? Stick up for yourself! Tell the world how you feel - END AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY! END THE AFROCENTRIC BRAINWASHING IN OUR SCHOOLS! BURN THE RACE CARD IN 2012! Anglo Americans for Ron Paul!

We need to find the mentality that the blacks had in the 1960s
Update: Scratch the equal opportunity, that can stay

Don't like ron paul? That's fine "White americans for *__any white candidate___*"
If It's ok to have "African Americans for Obama" then the the other should be just as fine also
Update 2: @ beauty: "Affirmative Action is for ALL minorities including, but not limited to: jewish people, hispanics, asians, native americans, arabians, persians, blacks, hawaiians, pacific islanders, women, any race with mental disabilities & any race with physical disabilities." EXACTLY! THANK YOU! It's... show more @ beauty:
"Affirmative Action is for ALL minorities including, but not limited to: jewish people, hispanics, asians, native americans, arabians, persians, blacks, hawaiians, pacific islanders, women, any race with mental disabilities & any race with physical disabilities."

EXACTLY! THANK YOU! It's for every single person in the united F*ing States EXCEPT FOR WHITE MALES. How discriminative is that? Advancing every single group except for one, is the same thing as selectively impeding one group among many. Imagine being a member of a race that had been officially singled out for hardship, living in a place and time where all of society had an unfair advantage over you in the game of life. Sounds like I'm describing the plight of black in America, pre civil rights movement? Could be ... or I could be describing whites in 2012. It wasn't cool or ethical back then, so what makes it cool and ethical now?
9 answers 9