Why are some people quick to believe the negative things about black people?

Like the stereotypes and those bogus crime and IQ statistics and any other negative stuff about black people.Yes, there is other races that have stereotypes but there not as focus on like the ones about black people. To me it seems like if those statistics showed white people or any other race in a negative light... show more Like the stereotypes and those bogus crime and IQ statistics and any other negative stuff about black people.Yes, there is other races that have stereotypes but there not as focus on like the ones about black people. To me it seems like if those statistics showed white people or any other race in a negative light people wouldn't be as quick to accept it but since it's about black people they believe it without hesitation. I feel like black people got the bad end of the stick on a lot of things. I'm not trying to play the " victim" or the "race card" but that's how I feel. I think we're more generalized then any other race out there.
7 answers