Do Americans feel safer from terrorists and tyranny under the NDAA of 2012?

Our legislators passed the NDAA of 2012 on the 220nd anniversary of the Bill of Rights and President Obama signed the bill into law in Hawaii on New Year's Eve, granting him the ultimate authority to indefinitely detain anywhere in the world for life, torture and assassinate any American citizen suspected of the crime of belligerence against the Federal government. Under the NDAA, we are officially living in a police state.

Do Americans feel safer from terrorists and tyranny under our new law that deletes our rights under the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Amendments?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

Each year this is passed freedoms are removed and the reality of you becoming a Slave within America creeps ever closer.

† FNS †

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

NO!

This stuff is, once again, typical of a "Big Brother" mentality that endourses an invasive Federal government that is more concerned with controling and keeping an eye on YOU than it is in preventing terrorism.

They have effectively promoted TYRANNY in the name of fighting TERROR!

• 8 years ago

I feel safer knowing that Clinton is no longer in charge and Bush put into place several protections--and would fight back rather than cower and/or apologize for our existence.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

LOL Do the most of American know any ting over NDAA ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

NO. The American Government IS the terrorist.

• 8 years ago

Do most Americans even know what those Amendments are anymore or do they even care as long as they can have food, sex, shelter, electricity and TV?

• cosmo
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

One hopes it will be modified by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I did right until Breitbart died after saying he had tapes that incriminated Obama.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Governments should fear their own people -- not the other way around.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I feel safe that idiot bush id long gone

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.