What would you ask Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender and why?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Today, YOU have the chance to have your question asked to the stars of the movie "Prometheus": Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender. The Best Answer will receive 100 ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • DaveZ answered 2 years ago
To Charlize Theron.

How does it feel being in another Sci-Fi movie exploring the bounds of humanity? It's past, present, and future. Do you like movie that get people thinking about such? (I do)

BTW If I can have a second question for Charlize, it is... Have you at any stage talked to Sigourney Weaver about the Alien movies, not just in the last year or so, but at any time if you had the chance... Did she have any advice/thoughts/little gems you would care to share?

Source:

Avid Sci-Fi fan.

Asker's Rating & Comment

4 out of 5
Thank you to all who asked a question to the stars of Prometheus! Congrats to DaveZ who asked a question specifically to Charlize. To check out her answer and other questions the community asked please click on the link below!

Watch the exclusive interview: http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/prometheus/
  • 2
  • Comment

Other Answers (29)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Megan13 answered 2 years ago
    I just wanted to say that I am a fan of Ridley Scott's an I am happy to see Michael Fassbender and Charlize Theron attached to this project, as well as the other talented actors.

My question to Michael and Charlize is: Since "Prometheus" is sharing certain elements from its predecessor film "Alien" were you able to approach the project without being influenced by the past films?

Thank you!
    • 9
    • Comment
  • emjob answered 2 years ago
    I'd like to ask Michael Fassbender a question please.

What genre of movie is your personal favourite? You've been in a lot of films of different genres, from horror to sci-fi, fantasy action to romance, but when on the other side of the camera - watching the film - which genre do you tend to gravitate toward?

P.S Congratulations on brilliant Top Gear lap!
    • 8
    • Comment
  • Gustavo answered 2 years ago
    For both: (What did you think of the
    performance of you in movie? )
    • 8
    • Comment
  • ? answered 2 years ago
    My questions is, if Charlize Theron was to ask MIcheal Fassbender out on a date would you (Micheal Fassbender) say yes? And if he says no would he go out on a date with me? :-D
    • 6
    • Comment
  • The Patriot answered 2 years ago
    My question is simple.

How does Ridley Scott compare to other directors?

Source(s):

• 6
    • Comment
  • DELIRIOUS answered 2 years ago
    For Michael Fassbender, I would ask which of his previous roles is his favourite. I'm a big fan of his and I've seen almost all his films, and I've loved him in each one. My favourite, however, is in Inglourious Basterds--I'm curious as to know which one he loves?

For Charlize Theron, I would ask whether she would consider returning to more indie movies, like Monster, my favourite movie with her by far, or whether she is quite content with mainstream blockbusters.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • born in zeptember answered 2 years ago
    Michael,
    You have a very diverse filmography to say the least. My question is, of all the films you have acted in, which has been your favorite roll to play?
    Also, of all the movies that you have been in, which is your favorite as a veiwer?

Source(s):

Your are an amazing actor and I look forward to all you coming films...
    • 4
    • Comment
  • Michael J answered 2 years ago
    I would ask Michael Fassbender frankly if he was disappointed at all being snubbed from the Academy this year after giving two outstanding contrasting performances in two great films last year, A DANGEROUS METHOD and SHAME. Apparantly "Shame" was too risque to be included in the Oscars, but what about A DANGEROUS METHOD ? An outstanding film with three incredible performances.

That's what I call a "Best Actor," someone who can deeply portray two compelling yet different characters, in the same year. In my opinion Fassbender gave ten times the acting job that George Clooney did but was left out of the Academy Awards because of Hollywood politics.

What would I ask Charlize Theron: When will she please play another character like Aileen Wuornos ("Monster.") Please make another strong independent film instead of all these big studio mainstream movies.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • CJunk answered 2 years ago
    I would ask Charlize theron ......'Who is Michael Fassbender?'. because this looks like a great movie and well, he looks like someone worth following in the movies. Charlize is awesome too but ahh.....i dont really know them that well enough to take their words as very important, unless its to do with movies and actors. hence my question.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Liana answered 2 years ago
    i would ask who are you, because i don't know who the are...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• platinumare answered 2 years ago
    Does anyone survive in this film, Prometheus?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ren answered 2 years ago
    I'd like to know who they look up to.
    I'd ask them both,
    If you had the chance to have 2 guests at your dinner party, doesn't matter if they're still living or dead. Who would you invite and why?
    • 3
    • Comment
  • SallySioux answered 2 years ago
    I have been a fan of Michael Fassbender since I seen him 'Fish Tank'. I think he is a real good upcoming actor and I also think he will be announced as the new James Bond.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • SHONKY01 answered 2 years ago
    Have you seen the brilliant Australian production 2:37 ? if not , why not , this is a lesson in pure and inspiring acting.

Source(s):

Life
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Alvara answered 2 years ago
    this because everyone wants to know about how the film was made, what it was like working with each other, why did you pick this movie, things like that, but what really intrigues me is the costume design. Prometheus has some cool space outfits, so I really want to know which one out of all of them that they think is the best.
    http://cheetuh.com/b/zCVO8gt-1e012b0a
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Lisa answered 2 years ago
    Questions for Michael:
    What convinced you to accept this role?
    Are you excited to be one of the jury with Ridley Scott in "Your Film Festival" in Venice?
    Thanks!
    hello from Venice :)
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Bertsta answered 2 years ago
    I'd ask Charli if she'd go on a date with me cz It may be the only chance I ever get.
    • 2
    • Comment
  •  ☥♡☮  answered 2 years ago
          Prometheus
        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/
          Προμηθεύς, "Forethinker"
        Charlize Theron & Michael Fassbender

If ever able to travel the Universe, would you do so willingly , with the knowing to return safely to Earth as we know it?,

Would either of you as individuals, dare to challenge any threatening species from the Universe, that would threaten Earth and all life, plants and animals, with the possibly of never returning , but resolving any possibility of such a conflict?,

If you ever had a chance to go to the Moon or Mars, or travel the solar system, just for the day to explore, would you make it so?, maybe even go to mars to shoot on location for new movie?,

Prometheus of the Greeks Gods was a champion for the humans over his own superiority, Would yourselves as well with the powers that be, be willing to share with the many of the lesser so humbled?,

We are ourselves, already to more powerful of all creatures being, Is there anything we can do now to share our powers with all creatures and their environment, to help them understand or learn us as caring beings,

What are some of the barriers between us and small creatures of the is planet, and unknown life forms in the Universe, and are we knowledgeable, skilled, intuitive, or instinctive enough to partake communicating or interacting civilly with unknowns?,

If both of you could partake together, in another movie, maybe science fiction, maybe romance, or a biography, suitable and fitting, what would it be?

Yahoo! 7 Answers ❢
    ..

Source(s):

• Rate
    • Comment
  • skygodess003 answered 2 years ago
    Honestly I hardly know of them yet I geuss my question would be well when you were kids or now do you like water rides..the ones from europe or america? this question makes me curious to know not sure why..well i geuss becasue i like water rides..
    • 2
    • Comment
  • . answered 2 years ago
    Charlize Theron: Why do you act like such a rebellious whore? And isn't it true that your acting career was riding on the coattails of Apartheid?

Michael Fassbender: I've never heard of you and your last name is weird.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Unknown answered 2 years ago
    I would like the pleasure of asking Michael Fassbender...

As a child did you think you would be this big or even star in the roles that you've done? 

Do you ever watch the movies you've been in especially the naked roles? what do you think of it? How do you feel about it? 

As for Charlize Theron...

Is this role different from the others that you've played? Was it more of a challenge? 
    How was it working with Michael Fassbender? Was it fun?
    • 4
    • Comment
  • Estelle answered 2 years ago
    To Michael Fassbender :
    You've played Magneto in "X-men First Class" and now David in "Prometheus".
    Did you chose these roles because you enjoy science fiction ? And would you like to have other roles in this kind of movie ?
    And what is actually the kind of movie you enjoy the most to play in : big productions, as "Prometheus", or rather more intimate films ?

(I'm sorry for my english, as I'm french in fact !)
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Amanue91 answered 2 years ago
    If I had to pick a question to ask Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender, I guess it'd have to be:
    If you had to pick one outfit out of any futuristic/super hero movies that you've made (i.e Michael-X-Men First Class, Charlize-Æon Flux) to wear on a date, which one would it be?

I would ask this because everyone wants to know about how the film was made, what it was like working with each other, why did you pick this movie, things like that, but what really intrigues me is the costume design. Prometheus has some cool space outfits, so I really want to know which one out of all of them that they think is the best. I don't know, I think it'd be cool to find out.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Come On, Children answered 2 years ago
    I'd ask Charlize how playing Aileen Wuornos (in Monster) has change her.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Dan Y answered 2 years ago
    I would ask them if they can see the world, not just their minds filled with their movies.

I would ask them if they were happy.
    and they would think that they are.
    and perhaps they would be, to an extent. But not truly happy.

And I would tell them, that Fake smiles used a thousand times become worn out and broken.

I would ask and tell, and they would sit on their high throne made of cloud, and they would not reply.

But when you sit in the clouds, you can't see the world below.

And it's a difficult task, to teach the blind to see.

Well I will not bow to a God made of glass.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Wyatt answered 2 years ago
    I would ask them who they are
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Warlord Moneybags answered 2 years ago
    I would ask them to give me $500,000 AUS each so that I can buy a new pair of shoes and a hamburger.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Charlotte answered 2 years ago
    I would ask a question to Michael Fassbender because even though I don’t relate to all of his filmography, he’s probably the most talented actor nowadays who’s believable in every single part he plays.
    Hello there Michael, this is a hard time for people who are striving to make a living out of the film industry when they are no “sons of” and when they are more interested in telling a story than looking for a profit to make. Were there times where you felt it was too hard and you had to quit? And if so, how did you overcome this? Last but not least, if a “nobody” sends you a script that hasn’t found financing yet, would you read it and be willing to star in it – in your overbooked schedule?
    Keep going the b***** good work!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • jennifer h answered 2 years ago
    I would ask them ,"Who are you both"
    I have heard of Kony , Julia Gillard, Anna Bligh. Obama, Elvis and John Lennon But sorry I don't know you both. "Please explain the real you."
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock