Why was that after WWII was over people were out to get nazis for nuremberg trials but leave Russians alone?

Most of the camp photos were fake and misplaced for story. The jews wanted to get back at the nazis and germany simple as that. Even propping bodies and making up stories. There is only 10% actually indigenous germans now today sines the war. Anyway also why was Nuremberg made? Who's idea was that and... show more Most of the camp photos were fake and misplaced for story.

The jews wanted to get back at the nazis and germany simple as that. Even propping bodies and making up stories.

There is only 10% actually indigenous germans now today sines the war.

Anyway also why was Nuremberg made? Who's idea was that and why an all jewish jury and defense.
Mistreatment of commanders simply following orders.

Why were no russians put on trial for war crimes?
If I mention Stalin people will say who cares he was not a nazi...?
I mean really??

Russia should not have even had a say in that trial.
That is not fair is what i am saying. and I think all the enemies just wanted to gang up on the nazis for a triumph in court as well just to twist the knife.
Can anyone elaborate.

and please FYI if you are going to judge me and research my profile ect before answering, take a good look in the mirror first.
-thanks
Update: Q Rebi. Yes I know. I am familiar with those sites. I know the americans commited an insane amount of vengence and completely slaughtered a german villiage before getting to Berlin. Russia?..probably commited the most atrocities in the war. and the britts made a mochery of it. This trial was a great way to whipe... show more Q Rebi. Yes I know. I am familiar with those sites.

I know the americans commited an insane amount of vengence and completely slaughtered a german villiage before getting to Berlin. Russia?..probably commited the most atrocities in the war. and the britts made a mochery of it.

This trial was a great way to whipe the slate clean considering all the germans wanted was peace.

It did not help the fabrication of the holocaust. Fake photos, well put together sets and designs to take photos. Film footage even used tripods!! Tripods!
I know creation when I see it and re-edited photographs mix matched on top of other ones.

Before its too late Germany needs to be rid of such angry people...Yes why should people get so angry and dare not question or challenge a jewish story?..

Reminds me of not approving of zionists...the reaction you will get.
Update 2: @ Freddy Shut Up! I can't tell if you are a queer or a parrot. Either way it sounds like you'd make a great dishwasher.

Sound to me Freddy you justify all acts of war against the Germans and thier aliies ... You are worse than any neo nazi or hate group . Go watch an Oprah winfrey special, smoke weed ...