Cannot log in to my Battle.net account ?

Two main issues. I use a mobile authenticator to play World of Warcraft. I haven't played in over a year and since then I have done a restore on my mobile phone. I'm assuming the authenticator and my account arent linked which locks me out of my account. The main issue is that in order to reset my account I need to access my e-mail. I no longer am able to access my old email address, is there anyway to solve this problem ?

You'll have to call them. You'll also need to have your CD-keys or answer to your secret question ready. In some cases they may require you to send them a copy of your drivers license to prove you are who you say. Wait until morning and call though and it should get straightened out, I had a similar issue when my phone got destroyed and the authenticater had still been on it.

It is probably better to call them then email. I called them before they are really professional and nice. I'm sure they have heard that scenario before.