Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Do atheists automatically assume that when someone calls them out, they're automatically a Christian?

lol @atheist stereotypes.

My favorite Atheist quotes R&S #2.................enjoy

Apparently atheists and everyone who doesn't share the Christian beliefs are immune to the real "hysteria" type of demonic possession.

The majority are self-righteous assholes.

If meeting and talking are all you can do, you'll never make a difference in the world. Heros are almost always people who not only work alone, but have no like minds.

The Greeks actually knew that the world was round 300 years BC, then that knowledge got lost when christianity popd up

What beliefs am i forcing on anyone, if religious kept their beliefs out of school, politics and law there would not even be a conversation.

Evolution takes millions of years, it doesn't occur in a few thousand. Therefore, perhaps baldness is becoming less common.

All gods are unreal. There's no You Tube video showing any god. Yahoo answer never trended the existence for any god. There's no image on Bing or Yahoo showing any god outside of a drawing or art. There's no governmental record for any god. There's no scientific data for any god. There's no medical record for any god. There's no artifacts belonging to any god. There's no personal letters for any god. There's no EVP recording or ghost hunting footage showing any god. All god are 100% unreal.

Since there is no more evidence for a Deistic god than there is for the Judeo-Christian god, atheism is still the logical default.

obviously there is NO kind loving compassionate god thingy !

Cool story bro, can I get the movie rights? Moron, -Atheist

In general because of their not very advanced education.

In YA! because they are kiddies who want to be obstinate. 12 year old are proud to say silly nonsense they usually later regret. I used to be the same at that age.

Evidence for your story?

I am not claiming you are a liar, but I AM stating, flat out, you are an ignorant moron.

1) I don't believe you

2) What does any of this nonsense have to do with atheism?

Because most people believe in whatever religion they were raised to believe in. Christianity is actually most prevalent in third world and developing nations, where people have a LOT of kids.

I would say there is not a single YEC creationist that understands evolution properly, and most people throughout the world do not understand it properly regardless of other life pursuits.

Bingo. Either that or they are too stupid to understand it.

i don't care about cowboy hat guy-, i just don't believe in big daddy in the sky. i also don't believe in santa, tooth fairy, monsters under the bed..

I don't know, why don't you sum up it's main arguments and I'll answer?

However I will point out that the definition of atheist is a person that doesn't believe in a deity. It has nothing to do with science. An atheist is not an expert on the big bang or any scientific theory. I know theists are not really bright enough to understand this fact but if I repeat it enough times perhaps it will get through to the ignorant mind of a theist.

Yes. They only learn humorous attempts at discrediting evolution at church seminars

its a tough topic and a difficult one to understand at times im not surprised most dont fully understand it. i just hate the way they pose arguments like they know everything about it.

He's made of happy thoughts and wishful thinking with a dash of genocidal tendencies. Oh! Rapture!

Lol you idiot.

In the future, internet police will use such evidence as this question to prevent people from voting or having children or a driving licence.

you're one to talk.

I have never forced my OPINIONS on anyone. I do not have beliefs. Beliefs are for religious nuts.

ur a dum dum head. lol also ur feet smell.

That just saying is an annoying term and should never be used within these walls as to piss everybody off.

There is a huge flaw in your scenario. You see, heaven doesn't exist.

we must 'worship him' because those are buzzwords for submitting to clergy and paying them tribute of the financial variety.

Religion is just a method of scare-mongering

Jesus was one of many cult leaders at the time. He preached and performed magic shows as displays of his gods power. He gained followers because he was probably charismatic like David Koresh or Jim Jones was. He traveled and preached against the church and certain social and cultural practices just like many people do today.He met a lot of people but eventually the church and the government got some complaints and then he was publicly tortured and killed along with many others.

They are confused themselves cos of having a god of love who is also a wrathful god and having to love their neighbour whilst stoning them and things like that.

Some Christians regard all people that do not believe in their god, as well as Christians of other denominations or even people who do not have the same concepts and beliefs as they do, to the atheists. Their definition seems to encompass people who believe in 'false' or 'imaginary' gods. The other explanation is assumptions. An American says 'I am not a Christian'. Of course, he must be an atheist or agnostic, nevermind that he could be a Wiccan, Pagan, Raelist, deist or Muslim.

Yeah. No. I am not god. I cannot see through the internet connection to reveal the true identity of someone asking a question. Of course I assume someone disparaging Atheism is a religious freak. Just as a religious person who saw someone disparaging their religion was not a religious person.

You really fancy yourself to be some kind of a trickster don't you? LOL

Do you laugh at your own jokes too?

• No, but I can spot a Christian a mile away. No one else really calls out atheists. It's always your "in your face" Christian religion.

Edit: Like this question for instances. Your whining about it makes it obvious that you are a Christian.

Sometimes, yes... because, in general, it is the Christians who call us out the most often....

"Black people like watermelon" - Stereotype

"Hip-hop music has a lot of black artists" - Statistic

See the difference, Dear?

What on earth do you have against Atheists? How many posts do you have to make on yahoo answers anyway?

Only in America

Source(s): American Atheist

Well 99 percent of the people that have talked **** to me are christian the others were agnostic christians so yeah that tends to change your thoughts about who is going to talk **** to you

• George5 years agoReport

But 99% isn't 100%

No.

Jerks come in many flavors.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

trolololololol. trolling level over 9000

• No they might be a Muslim or a Jew or a Hindu or anything, the only thing we can be sure of is that they're not worth listening to.