Trojan Virus affecting my browser (chrome,firefox).exe?

I have a virus on my computer (A Trojan Horse) thats affecting only the Browser.exe files, for example i noticed it was affecting my Chrome.exe (It showed up on AVG 2012) and i deleted Google Chrome and installed firefox but now its affecting that .exe file. Any tip on getting rid of it. I have AVG 2012 FULL and... show more I have a virus on my computer (A Trojan Horse) thats affecting only the Browser.exe files, for example i noticed it was affecting my Chrome.exe (It showed up on AVG 2012) and i deleted Google Chrome and installed firefox but now its affecting that .exe file.

Any tip on getting rid of it. I have AVG 2012 FULL and ive constantly moved the virus's to the "vault" yet, every time i start my computer it seems to pop up again. then i run scans (full) and it comes up again as well. Ive also tried removing it with windows defender, no luck.

Any ideas would be great!
cheers