Can Obama be impeached for his college grades?

Just checking because I've seen so many postings about the grand conspiracy to keep Obama's grades secret today, I since conclude there must be some kind of minimum grade average requirement for the office of president that Obama presumably fails to satisfy and therefore discovery of these facts would lead to his immediate impeachment. Do I have that right? Can Obama be impeached for his college grades?

Update:

"Why does he hide them?" Well, it MUST be because we can impeach him for them, right?

Update 2:

Citadel: The 'transparency' he's talking about doesn't mean he has to divulge every imaginable irrelevant detail about himself personally. He meant like substantive stuff that applies to the actual performance of government. He has done more than enough to deserve legitimate criticism on that account, crying that he's concealing his penis from us adds nothing of value to any of this. Nobody gives a crap about his grades.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

You're talking about people who *still* believe he was born in Kenya.

Go figure if they will ever believe he actually attended, much less graduated from college.

Facts really aren't their strong suit- They also can't seem to accept that his records are private and he is under no legal obligation to show them,....and "whining loudly enough"., still does not trump the law.

• 8 years ago

A president can only be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, so no.

There haven't been too many honors graduates who became president. Bush was famous for his C average. Most presidents had GPAs in the B to B+ range. I don't think I'd want to have someone with no education leading the country, but politics isn't exactly learned from a book.

• bubba
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Their is no requirement in the Constitution requiring college, much less good grades. He can't be impeached for no college or bad grades, otherwise the dems would have impeached Bush.

• 8 years ago

He hides them because he was a foreign student on foreign student loans.

There is already an article of impeachment for high crimes floating around in congress...for bombing a country without going through congress first.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Unless he was under oath and lied about them, no. You don't need a college degree to be President.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes. For liking oat meal too.

• MDez
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

there is already a resolution for his impeachment for treason in congress.

opencongress.org/bill/112-hc107/show

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

For grades? No. For giving weapons to drug lords and money to bankrupt "green" energy companies? Yes.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Bad college grades isn't a crime. They are also confidential.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No. Grades are not a crime, nor are they the issue. wake up

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.