Why does the American politicians want to go war with Iran? When they can go war with North korea?

My god if you people go war with Iran, your relationship with Russia will go back to the Cold War. Why the hell you people demonizing Iran!? Russia has a lot interest in Iran and china to. American says that they will protect there interest with Israel. Russia maybe protect there interest with Iran to. If the... show more My god if you people go war with Iran, your relationship with Russia will go back to the Cold War. Why the hell you people demonizing Iran!? Russia has a lot interest in Iran and china to. American says that they will protect there interest with Israel. Russia maybe protect there interest with Iran to. If the Americans attacks another country like down south america then your probably looking at Wourld war 3. If Russia protects Iran from Israel and America then your looking at world war 3 again. Just let you know America will be bomb from Iran if America goes war with Iran. There not some poor country you know they do have missles that can reach and be cloaked to reach America (Im not talking about nuclear missle). America is a big country and I wouldn't be surprised if some missle hit some town or city from Iran. O ya iran has one of the biggest army in the world and there 12 strongest country in the world.
Update: Sorry I was wrong about Iran having missiles that can reach America. I read a article that they do have it. But my stuff still stands up.