Is Windows Live Email down today 27th March 2012?

I can't log on to get my emails.

Yeah, i think so. Last night i was in a call with my boyfriend and MSN signed me out, haven't been able to connect since, just tried again at 10:37am (now) and it still doesn't work. Site doesn't work either.

• pataki

i can't get on facebook on my pc nor my telephone, and that i attempted to envision the status of the server however it replaced into by potential of the facebook website so i could not... it type of feels to be down in each and every u . s ., and that i'm from DUBAI (UAE) by potential of how, I doubt it might want to be down on a international scale by surprise only for upkeep, my superb guess is nameless :P

No it shouldn't be, your obviously logging in wrong.

Try it again or even better yet try it in a different browser

I am having trouble signing in too, can't get on Messenger nor sign into my hotmail account

• MaX

No, it's working fine for me. Just checked my emails.

Still seems to be 09.35 GMT, 10.35 London Time

it is today i think