Bree
Bree asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

What lengths would you go to for the people you love? Your Sun/4th house/Mars/Venus signs?

It's not about "saving" them. Would you change something for them? Give up something? Would you sit with them all night and comfort them if the needed it, would you putyour time and effort to teach them something new etc.

For my family and friends I would go to very far lengths. Family and friends are the most important thing to me. For someone I am dating I would go very short lengths for them. I wouldn't do ANYTHING for someone I am just dating, maybe if I was married it would be different. But, anything for my family or close friends. For sure.

Sun-Leo

4th House-Aquarius

Mars-Libra

Venus-Leo

Leo sun, Virgo 4th house, Virgo mars, Virgo venus

I put all I have into someone I love. If they're sick or upset I'm there for them. I quit drinking for my ex, I was there when he needed me. I wouldn't go out with my friends just so I could stay with him for the night. Yeah, I did some stupid stuff when I was in love and ignored a lot of my friends. My ex was an Aquarius but he was an emotional needy person lol.

I'm quite an egocentric person who dwells on my own feelings and thoughts a lot...but i've seen that once i recognize a problem burdening someone i love i can go beyond the call of necessity and reason do things for the people i love. i do mess up quite badly at times, but i also try hard to make sure things are always ok and running smoothly with the people i love. i'm a person plagued by quite a bit of stress (virgo sun, cap rising :/) so the last thing i want is people i love to be stressed too. i try to chip in, and even out things for them. ive also been a bad judge of character in the past, a kind of a people pleasing doormat that helped out people who didn't give a damn about me. so now, i restrict those bursts of selflessness only to those very close to me or those who are in genuine need of it.

Source(s): sun in virgo moon in aqua 4th house/IC -taurus venus in libra mars in gemini

In a nutshell, I would give up my own life to save them.

Aries

Libra Moon in 4th

Mars Leo

Venus Taurus

Pluto in 4th

Source(s): ☺ The Undertaker
  • Coco

for the people i love (family, friends and lover), i definitely would do anything. i wil change, i will adapt, i will sacrifice for them BUT as long as it's for their own good. i love them a lot but me myself is a strict person. i will never agree on going far if the things are bad and have nothing promising at all for them (drugs, immoral and stupid kind of things).

by that i can the meanest person in the world but well, i hope they can understand but if they don't then i don't blame them at all. (i will never help them destroy themselves since i wanted the best for them)

scorpio sun

aquarius in 4th house

gemini mars

scorpio venus

• Not actually... If you mean in it that way. I'm really stingy

Sun in Leo intercepted in Cancer 4th cusp.

Mars in Gemini, Venus in Virgo.

Years and years of devotion but devotion that isn't consistently daily-basis, therefore my way of going all out is kinda hard to measure. Especially because of my severe cancerian shell, I tend to do things deliberately to not let the other one know, cos I don't want to be the one that's going all out, without any legitimate reward. Yes, be real here, I can't offer things without things in return, not necessary anything spectacular in return. Just even a simplest of caring in return is all I needed, nothing big nothing small, cos I believe a loving relationship require both sides to equally offer in same amount, back in the days I'm always the one that's more devoted, which really explains my prone of overly too committed in a relationship, and now it changes my view on relationship, I tend to keep it steady, hold back alittle, not overly going overboard. Cos I feel its fair for me and the other person.

I will teach them how to love. That's my confidence, when I'm in love, I'm severely confident in the things I do, especially romantically, passionately and sensually. I'm highly confident in my way of loving someone, and guarantee full satisfied offer, cos I'm a natural cater. I know how to please, how to make breath-taking efforts, know how to be heavenly affectionate and know how to melt that person's heart. That's the same reason why if things don't go my way or I don't get the result I want, it'll lead to crash and burn, crush my confidence and my principle on love, and makes me feel like world has just came down on me, hits me emotionally hard.

In terms of family and friends, i do the same thing in diff ways, make them feel my appreciation and effort, in a less romantic way of course lol.

Source(s): Cancer sun/venus Scorpio Mars 4th house in la la la la la land!

ppl i know dont need saving

EDIT

I use my reason and powerful brain for anylysis of their psychology, past trauma and stuff, yes. I do everything in my power.

If the person is abusing though, I stop.

But usually I can be very helpful yes.

• Lea

one thing i can say is that i can cive up anything for people i love and i can go anywhere no matter how long will it take and what distance...and NO , i'm not lying:DDD

sagittarius sun

mars -gemini

venus -capricor

i'm not ssure for last two:DDDD

I don't mind helping my family and friends, but I don't like being used, that just cuts off all lines..like i'm not having it.

Source(s): Pisces sun & venus Aquarius mars Capricorn in 4h